Tonic Rush TRUSBLKGLNEONG2 Matte Black / Light Neon Copper Polarised Lenses
With subtle contours and curved edges, the Rush range stands alone in functionality and style. These sturdy yet light-weight frames will cut through glare and increase clarity to ensure that you never miss a moment in the great outdoors.
Light Neon Copper Lens
- Scratch resistant
- Low light weather conditions- rainy days or overcast
- Perfect for fishing
- Perfectly suited for driving to reduce eye fatigue
- Tonic ARC (Anti-Reflective Coating) absorbs dangerous reflective glare from entering your eyes and the decentred properties of our lenses for accuracy and depth gives you, the wearer and view that is truly overwhelming.
- Polarisation: with TONIC's custom filtration system
- Lens Luminous Transmittance: Copper Neon - 33%
- SliceLens: is the World's most technically advanced, lightest, thinnest glass Polarised lens ever produced, featuring the latest Japanese Glass Lens Technology.
- Looking through a pair of TONIC's you will enjoy true accuracy of depth and distance thanks to the VistaView decentred lens plus stunning colour saturation for reds, blue and greens - more vibrant than ever before.
- Crystalite Glass: the clearest glass lens available in the eyewear market
Frame Colour: Matte Black
Lens Colour: Light Neon Copper
Product Code: TRUSBLKGLNEONG2
Lens Material: Glass
Frame Material: TR90
Lens Technology: Polarised
Lens Category: 2
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Tonic Eyewear Warranty
Tonic Eyewear products are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer’s defects. The warranty is valid only to the original purchaser with a proof of purchase from an Authorized Tonic Eyewear Dealer that clearly shows the purchase date. Alteration, misuse, abuse, or installation of non- Tonic Eyewear lenses will void this warranty.
Scratched and broken lenses are not covered under Tonic Eyewear’s warranty policy.
If any acetone or bleach, alcohol, IPA, ethanol, methanol, etc... comes in contact with your Tonic Eyewear TR90 polyamide frame, the frame can be damaged or destroyed. This is not considered a manufacturer’s defect and is not covered under Tonic Eyewear’s warranty policy.
The customer’s exclusive remedy for a breach of warranty will be the repair or replacement of the item as determined by Tonic Eyewear. The warranty does not affect the legal rights of customers under applicable state or national laws governing the sale of consumer goods.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.