BrightEyes Return Policy - Online
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We offer returns within 30 days of purchase, please note that you will be liable for the cost of the return freight. You can return your product for store credit (can be used in selected stores), an exchange, or a refund to the original payment method.
T. 1800 178 251.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
Ray-Ban Smart Glasses
Ray-Ban Wearables x Meta sunglasses cannot be returned for an exchange or refund once the security seal has been removed off the box.
Please ensure that you are certain you want to keep your purchase when you remove the security seal and open your brand-new Ray-Ban Wearables x Meta sunglasses.
Ray-Ban Wearables x Meta sunglasses products are excluded from all sale events & promotions in-store and online.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Reply to your order confirmation email to request which product/s you would like to return or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print the return shipping label that you will receive a link to via email.
- Send all items back to us BrightEyes using the label provided. (Please note, if you choose to send your item back using a different method and your parcel is lost in transit, we are unable to assist with a lost parcel claim)
- Once you item has been delivered back to BrightEyes warehouse, please allow 2 business days for your refund, exchange or store credit to be processed.
- Any damaged / used items that are returned will be posted back to the customer at their expense and no refund, exchange or store credit will be processed.
Care of Sunglasses
- Wash dust and grit from your lenses under cold running water or with a lens cleaner.
- Dry with a "microfibre" cloth. Do not clean with a tissue.
- Allowing salt water to dry on your sunglasses can cause corrosion to metal parts and may cause the lenses to be scratched if wiped with a dry cloth.
- Do not leave your sunglasses on the dashboard or console of your car as distortion and damage may occur to frames and lenses from excessive heat.
- To avoid hinge and screw damage, remove sunglasses from your face with both hands.
- To avoid stretching your sunglasses or damagin the temple/hinges sunglasses should not be worn on your head.
- Always store your sunglasses in their case for extra protection.
- Ensure you regularly tighten your screws on your sunglasses as loss of screws are not covered under warranty.
Limited Warranty against Breakage
Supplier/s warrant their sunglasses against breakage due to defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase for a period of 3 months to 24 months. The length of the warranty period (3-24 months) will reflect the value of the product purchased. Scratched lenses are considered normal wear and are not covered under warranty.
If the sunglasses are returned with their original receipt to the BrightEyes store they were purchased from within the warranty period, and the supplier determines that the breakage was due to a defect in material or workmanship, the sunglasses will be repaired or replaced at their option and returned to the sender.
For certain brands and in some cases if it is not clear whether the fault is the result of a defect or misuse, it may be necessary for the item to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether you are entitled to a replacement or refund.
You will be responsible for any expenses in returning them to us and collecting them. We will be responsible for any other expenses.
Please note: While every care is taken by our suppliers to ensure screws remain tight, they may loosen with wear. We recommend regular maintenance to ensure lenses and frames remain secure. Lack of regular maintenance may result in lens or frame damage, and this may not be covered by this express warranty.
If the damage is not due to a defect in material or workmanship, we will contact you to see if you want us to conduct repairs at your cost.
The benefits given to you under this express warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other laws. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Refunds will be given by refunding payments onto your credit or debit card. No refunds will be given for purchases of gift cards.
Our express warranty is provided by:
BrightEyes Sunglass Stores:
BrightEyes Franchising Pty Ltd (ACN 26 089 920 445)
T. 1800 178 251.