INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We may require you to provide us with certain information if you decide to use the Website and/or the Website's services. As soon as you register any personal information on the Website, you are no longer anonymous to us. The information that we collate from you through the Website enables us to provide, maintain and improve the Website and our services, your experiences, and allows us to manage your requests. This includes the following information:
- Personal information that you provide to us, disclose or post in connection with the Website or our services. This includes the following: your name, address, delivery address, email address, purchase history and other basic contact information and details;
- Non personal information that we gather on the Website. This includes your IP address, profile log-in details, page view and profile statistics, traffic to and from the Website and data and content that we may collect from cookies or other electronic means. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which gives you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it (however please note that by not accepting cookies some web pages may not display properly or you may not be permitted to access certain information); and
- General information regarding the services you have registered to receive.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to: provide you with our services and products; resolve disputes, calculate and collect payments and troubleshoot user or Website technical problems; verify you or a users' identity and the information that has been provided to us; ensure a safe online user and viewer experience and to enforce our Website policies; provide customer service and to communicate the Website's marketing and promotional offers to users.
The information you provide may also be used in an email list. Submission of your email addresses and other details will be deemed to constitute permission to communicate with you using those details.
You may subscribe to and unsubscribe from the mailing list. When you subscribe, you will receive an email from us that will contain details of offers, promotions and marketing initiatives. When you unsubscribe all of your details will be deleted from the database. To change your details we ask that you unsubscribe and subscribe again using your correct details. Alternatively, you can contact us via email to delete any personal information stored.
You may however still receive certain communications from us, such as administrative (e.g. forgotten/lost passwords), customer service messages regarding the service and sale or delivery receipts. Please note that you will not be able to unsubscribe from these communications.
Although care is taken to provide accurate information, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information that we send you. For example, prices may be subject to change, not all styles will be available at the time of purchase and typographical errors may occur. Please note that once an email containing errors is sent to you we cannot correct it.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note that we do not sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may share information, and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you hereby consent to our sharing of personal information for the following reasons:
- Service providers and other parties who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of services and other products to you. Some examples include, but without limitation the following: maintaining servers, analysing data, processing payments, providing customer service, providing marketing assistance, reviewing content, delivering purchasers and in relation to third party suppliers.
- Third parties - if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of Bright Eyes Franchising Pty Ltd, our employees or others. This may include exchanging information with Banks and Suppliers for credit risk reduction and for fraud prevention; and
- In the event that Bright Eyes Franchising Pty Ltd was acquired, were to go out of business or enters bankruptcy, personal information may be acquired or transferred by a third party for their use.
- Please be aware that without your express consent, none of the above third parties have any right to use your personal information that we share with them beyond what is necessary.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Bright Eyes Franchising Pty Ltd employs Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the industry standard for encryption technology used to protect your online order information. SSL encrypts all information including credit card and all personal information passed from you to us.
UNDER AGE USERS
Please note that we will never knowingly request personal information from anyone less than 18 years of age. If you become aware that a child under 18 years of age has provided us with personal information without verifiable prior parental consent, please contact us via email and we will promptly remove such information from our database.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES