Smith Wildcat 003/1C 99 Matte Black / Grey Lenses
Smith Wildcat 003/1C 99
- May not be available in all stores
- Price when purchasing instore may vary
Smith Wildcat 003/1C-99 Matte Black / Grey Lenses
Ladders, log rides and challenging drops, the Smith Wildcat is for riders who go big but don't need to look the part. A versatile, hybrid design, this pair has the protection and coverage of goggles with the airflow and easy-to-wear style of sunglasses. Take on exposed trails or dark, wooded jumps with the included bright-light ChromaPop™ lens, or secondary clear lens. The no-slip fit of the nose and temples will keep the Wildcat in place through every new challenge.
- VLT = 10%
- A gray based lens boosted with ChromaPop color enhancement technology and finished with a light black mirror. Great for use in areas of medium to bright exposure, this lens will enhance color and clarity and let you effortlessly see more detail. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
ChromaPop™ filters these specific crossovers, allowing greater definition, natural colour, and clarity.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, extra-large coverage
- 5-base cylindrical lens
- Two-position adjustable nose pads
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Hybrid TR90 and TPU frame
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- Bonus clear lens
- Performance case
- Microfiber bag with internal sleeve
Frame Colour: Matte Black
Frame Material: Polyamide
Lens Colour: Grey
Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Lens Technology: Chromapop
Lens Category: 3
|Wildcat 003/1C 99
All Smith eyewear is warranted against breakage due to material or workmanship defect for two (2) years from the date of purchase. Warranty services are rendered only on presentation of the proof of purchase. Smith‘s warranty program does not cover defects caused by improper handling or insufficient maintenance and care. Additionally, any alterations of Smith products will void warranty coverage. Please note that all warranty claims are subject to a case-by-case evaluation.