Ray-Ban RB4101 710/T5-58 Jackie Ohh Light Havana / Light Grey Gradient Brown Polarised Lenses
Ray-Ban Jackie Ohh RB4101 710/T5-58
- May not be available in all stores
- Price when purchasing instore may vary
Ray-Ban Jackie Ohh RB4101 710/T5-58 Light Havana / Light Grey Gradient Brown Polarised Lenses
Challenge, innovate and play – when it comes to pioneering design, the world’s favourite eyewear brand never fails to surprise! This season, the evolution of history’s most defining shape also takes on a sharp urban slant: Round goes flat-mirror-over-frame with Blaze. Offsetting the original metal tones of the full-metal structure, contemporary gradient mirror or original G-15 shades are clean-cut to the profile of this retro classic shape for an irreverent subversion of vintage-cool style: always contemporary, always 1% Ray Ban.
THE WORLD SEEN THROUGH POLARIZED BROWN GRADIENT LENSES
- For illustration purpose only. Actual results may vary.
- Gradient lenses follow the latest style trends in terms of shades and provide a wide range of colours creating exciting and unique looks.
- Gradient lenses are characterized by a smooth transition from a solid colour to a transparent shade of the same colour.
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce the brightness of shiny surfaces, like chrome, and large bodies of water. Polar lenses reduce reflections and enhance contrast. improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain.
BENEFITS OF POLARISED LENSES
Ray-Ban polarised lenses, the result of more than 70 years of innovation and research, block 99% of reflected light.
- Eliminate glare.
- Increase visual clarity.
- Enhance contrast.
- Reduce eye strain.
Frame material: Nylon
Lens Material: Plastic
Frame colour: Tortoise
Lenses: Polarized Brown Gradient
Lens Category: 3
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
All Ray-Ban eyewear is warranted against breakage due to material or workmanship defect for two (2) years from the date of purchase with a valid Proof of purchase. Ray-Ban’s warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Additionally, any alterations of Ray-Ban products (i.e. sunglasses fitted with non-Ray-Ban prescription lenses) will void warranty coverage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.