Ray-Ban RB3016 990/58-51 Clubmaster Red Havana Tortoise / Green Classic G-15 Polarised Lenses
Ray-Ban Clubmaster RB3016 990/58-51
- May not be available in all stores
- Price when purchasing instore may vary
Ray-Ban Clubmaster RB3016 990/58-51 Red Havana Tortoise / Green Classic G-15 Polarised Lenses
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Classic sunglasses are retro and timeless. Inspired by the 50’s, the unmistakable design of the Clubmaster Classic is worn by cultural intellectuals, those who lead the changed tomorrow.
Choose the iconic Clubmaster Classic sunglasses design in black or brown frames with a crystal green lens treatment. While wearing Ray-Ban RB3016 Clubmaster Classic design, you’ll always make a statement.
THE WORLD SEEN THROUGH POLARIZED GREEN CLASSIC G-15 LENSES
- For illustration purpose only. Actual results may vary.
- Solid colours, genuine since 1937, the classic G-15 was originally developed for military use, offers a high level of clarity, comfort and protection.
- By absorbing 85% of visible light and blocking out most of the blue light, green lenses provide remarkable colour contrast. G-15 green lenses ensure better clarity of vision and a more "natural vision".
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce the brightness of shiny surfaces, like chrome, and large bodies of water. Polar lenses reduce reflections and enhance contrast. improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain.
BENEFITS OF POLARISED LENSES
Ray-Ban polarised lenses, the result of more than 70 years of innovation and research, block 99% of reflected light.
- Eliminate glare.
- Increase visual clarity.
- Enhance contrast.
- Reduce eye strain.
Frame material: Acetate
Lens Material: Glass
Frame colour: Tortoise
Lenses: Polarized Green Classic G-15
Lens Category: 3
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
All Ray-Ban eyewear is warranted against breakage due to material or workmanship defect for two (2) years from the date of purchase with a valid Proof of purchase. Ray-Ban’s warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Additionally, any alterations of Ray-Ban products (i.e. sunglasses fitted with non-Ray-Ban prescription lenses) will void warranty coverage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.