Oakley Turbine Rotor OO9307-08 Polished Black / Prizm Deep Water Polarised Lenses
Inspired by our best-selling Turbine™ eyewear, this toric shield version combines extended lens coverage with interchangeable icons and inset zones of sure-grip Unobtainium™ for a premium blend of performance and style.
Prizm Deep Water Polarised
- Light Transmission: 12%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Colour: Rose
- Nota informative: 3
Impact Protection Lenses
Oakley lenses designed and tested under extreme high mass and high velocity circumstances to ensure uncompromising protection across a wide range of demanding conditions.
Oakley’s exclusive lens technology designed to enhance colour and contrast so you can see more detail.
Oakley’s proprietary technology designed to filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that typically comes with conventionally manufactured polarised lenses.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Unobtainium™ earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip without compromising on style
- Interchangeable icons plus inset zones of sure-grip Unobtanium™
- Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Available in HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- UV protection of Plutonite™ lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium™ lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of toric lens curvature
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
Frame Colour: Polished Black
Lens Colour: Prizm Deep Water Polarised
Product Code: OO9307-08
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
All Oakley eyewear is warranted against breakage due to material or workmanship defect for two (2) years from the date of purchase with a valid Proof of purchase. Oakley’s warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Additionally, any alterations of Oakley products (i.e. sunglasses fitted with non-Oakley prescription lenses) will void warranty coverage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.