Maui Jim Onshore H798-01
Whether onshore of offshore, the latest rectangular frame by Maui Jim offers complete coverage in a comfortable nylon frame. The larger frame size and spring hinges will accommodate larger face sizes, and the SuperThin Glass lenses will offer the crispest optics while angling for your catch of the day. Subtlely-wrapped to offer a bit more protection, Onshore is the perfect match for long days on the water.
Frame Colour: Chocolate Fade
Lens Colour: HCL Bronze
KEY STYLE FEATURES:
- Material: Nylon
- Hinge Designs: Saddle-style bridge with embedded rubber nose pads and spring hinge
- Style Category: Rectangular
- Fit: Male, Large
- Face Shapes: Oval, Oblong, Square
- SuperThin (ST) Glass
- Bi-Gradient Mirror, Blue Mirror, or Green Mirror
Finishing Treatments & Lens Technology:
- PolarizedPlus2® lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of harmful UV
- SuperThin (ST) Glass provides the absolute crispest optics available—32% thinner and lighter than standard glass, with the best scratch and solvent resistance.
- Optically correct, distortion-free lenses feature patented lens treatments and rare earth elements.
- Color and clarity are enhanced using natural light.
Country of Origin: Italy
- Eye Size: 58
- DBL: 18
- Temple: 145
|Type||Genuine Maui Jim Product|
MAUI JIM WARRANTY
Maui Jim sunglasses are warranted to the original purchaser for two full years from the date of purchase against any defect in materials and workmanship when purchased from an authorized Maui Jim reseller. This warranty is void if original lenses or frames are altered. Maui Jim will repair or replace, at our option, any pair of Maui Jim sunglasses found to be defective—exclusive of damage caused by improper or unreasonable use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear, including lens scratching or accidental breakage. This warranty does not cover shipping cost.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.