Ray-Ban RB2132 901/58-52 New Wayfarer Black / Green Classic G-15 Polarised Lenses
Ray-Ban New Wayfarer RB2132 901/58-52
- May not be available in all stores
- Price when purchasing instore may vary
Ray-Ban New Wayfarer RB2132 901/58-52 Gloss Black / Green Classic G-15 Polarised Lenses
Go back to where it all began with Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Classic sunglasses. Using the same iconic shape as the classic Wayfarer, these sunglasses offer an updated version that includes a smaller frame and slightly softer eye shape.
Choose classic black frames in a variety of lens treatments including crystal green, bi-gradient, G-15 polarized and mirror styles. All Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Classic sunglasses are designed to offer an easy fit with a high level of visual clarity and protection.
THE WORLD SEEN THROUGH POLARIZED GREEN CLASSIC G-15 LENSES
- For illustration purpose only. Actual results may vary.
- Solid colors, genuine since 1937, the classic G-15 was originally developed for military use, offers a high level of clarity, comfort and protection.
- By absorbing 85% of visible light and blocking out most of the blue light, green lenses provide remarkable color contrast. G-15 green lenses ensure better clarity of vision and a more "natural vision".
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce the brightness of shiny surfaces, like chrome, and large bodies of water. Polar lenses reduce reflections and enhance contrast. improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain.
BENEFITS OF POLARISED LENSES
Ray-Ban polarised lenses, the result of more than 70 years of innovation and research, block 99% of reflected light.
- Eliminate glare.
- Increase visual clarity.
- Enhance contrast.
- Reduce eye strain.
Frame colour: Black
Lens Colour: Polarized Green Classic G-15
Frame material: Nylon
Lens Material: Glass
Lens Category: 3
Lens Technology: Polarised
|Unit Of Measure
All Ray-Ban eyewear is warranted against breakage due to material or workmanship defect for two (2) years from the date of purchase with a valid Proof of purchase. Ray-Ban’s warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Additionally, any alterations of Ray-Ban products (i.e. sunglasses fitted with non-Ray-Ban prescription lenses) will void warranty coverage.