Smith Lowdown Steel 0NZ/HN 56 Matte Gold Black / Black Gold Mirror Polarised Lenses
Smith Lowdown Steel 0NZ/HN 56
- May not be available in all stores
- Price when purchasing instore may vary
Smith Lowdown Steel 0NZ/HN-56 Matte Gold Black / Black Gold Mirror Polarised Lenses
The cool cousin of our Lowdown 2. The Lowdown Steel sunglasses have the classic looks that run through the family, but with a metal edge. The lightweight frames have soft rubber nose pads, so they don't slide down when you break a sweat. Smith ChromaPop™ lenses dial up the detail and color, so you see as sharp as you look.
ChromaPop Polarized Black Gold
- VLT = 10%
- The appearance of a black lens with the comfort of a dark neutral gray lens with polarization to cut glare in bright sunny conditions. This lens is boosted with ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail.
ChromaPop™ filters these specific crossovers, allowing greater definition, natural colour, and clarity.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, medium coverage
- 4-base lens curvature is just right for everyday wear
- Megol nose pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Smith branded metal hinges
- Lightweight, stainless steel temples
Includes microfiber bag
Frame Colour: Matte Gold Black
Frame Material: Polyamide
Lens Colour: Black Gold Mirror
Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Lens Technology: Chromapop, Polarised
Lens Category: 3
|Lowdown Steel 0NZ/HN 56
All Smith eyewear is warranted against breakage due to material or workmanship defect for two (2) years from the date of purchase. Warranty services are rendered only on presentation of the proof of purchase. Smith‘s warranty program does not cover defects caused by improper handling or insufficient maintenance and care. Additionally, any alterations of Smith products will void warranty coverage. Please note that all warranty claims are subject to a case-by-case evaluation.