Ray-Ban RB2219 901/31-59 Olympian Aviator Gold Black / Green Classic G-15 Lenses
Ray-Ban Olympian Aviator RB2219 901/31-59
- May not be available in all stores
- Price when purchasing instore may vary
Ray-Ban Olympian Aviator RB2219 901/31-59 Gold Black / Green Classic G-15 Lenses
Created for Olympians, this 1968 frame transformed the Aviator shape into an unexpected new icon. The classic pilot lenses, in blue, green and polar shades, are wrapped into acetate frames, and connected with a single gold or sleek gunmetal metallic brow bar, running from ear to ear for a seamless effect.
THE WORLD SEEN THROUGH GREEN CLASSIC G-15 LENSES
- For illustration purpose only. Actual results may vary.
- Solid colours, genuine since 1937, the classic G-15 was originally developed for military use, offers a high level of clarity, comfort and protection.
- By absorbing 85% of visible light and blocking out most of the blue light, green lenses provide remarkable colour contrast. G-15 green lenses ensure better clarity of vision and a more "natural vision".
Frame material: Metal
Lens Material: Glass
Frame colour: Polished Black
Lenses: Green Classic G-15
Lens Category: 3
All Ray-Ban eyewear is warranted against breakage due to material or workmanship defect for two (2) years from the date of purchase with a valid Proof of purchase. Ray-Ban’s warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Additionally, any alterations of Ray-Ban products (i.e. sunglasses fitted with non-Ray-Ban prescription lenses) will void warranty coverage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.