Ray-Ban RB4147 710/57-60 Boyfriend Light Havana / Brown Classic B-15 Polarised Lenses
Ray-Ban Boyfriend RB4147 710/57-60
- May not be available in all stores
- Price when purchasing instore may vary
Ray-Ban Boyfriend RB4147 710/57-60 Light Havana / Brown Classic B-15 Polarised Lenses
Ray-Ban ® RB4147 sunglasses are fashionable and bold with larger rounded square lenses in propionate plastic frames which offer maximum sun protection while embracing a chic Hollywood look.
Ray-Ban sunglasses come in classic frame colours like black and tort with gradient coloured or polarized lenses. These larger sunglasses flatter most face shapes.
THE WORLD SEEN THROUGH POLARIZED BROWN CLASSIC B-15 LENSES
- For illustration purpose only. Actual results may vary.
- Solid colours, genuine since 1937, the classic B-15 was originally developed for military use, offers a high level of clarity, comfort and protection.
- Featuring the same high-performance qualities as its twin green lenses, B-15 lenses are the brown alternative. With greater contrast in low light conditions, brown lenses give you the power to see more clearly.
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce the brightness of shiny surfaces, like chrome, and large bodies of water. Polar lenses reduce reflections and enhance contrast. improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain.
BENEFITS OF POLARISED LENSES
Ray-Ban polarised lenses, the result of more than 70 years of innovation and research, block 99% of reflected light.
- Eliminate glare.
- Increase visual clarity.
- Enhance contrast.
- Reduce eye strain.
Frame colour: Tortoise
Lens Colour: Brown Classic B-15
Frame material: Nylon
Lens Material: Plastic
Lens Category: 3
Lens Technology: Polarised
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
All Ray-Ban eyewear is warranted against breakage due to material or workmanship defect for two (2) years from the date of purchase with a valid Proof of purchase. Ray-Ban’s warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Additionally, any alterations of Ray-Ban products (i.e. sunglasses fitted with non-Ray-Ban prescription lenses) will void warranty coverage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.