Ray-Ban RB2132 894/76-55 New Wayfarer Matte Havana / Green Blue Gradient Polarised Lenses
Ray-Ban New Wayfarer RB2132 894/76-55
- May not be available in all stores
- Price when purchasing instore may vary
Ray-Ban New Wayfarer RB2132 894/76-55 Matte Tortoise / Blue Green Gradient Polarised Lenses
Go back to where it all began with Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Classic sunglasses. Using the same iconic shape as the classic Wayfarer, these sunglasses offer an updated version that includes a smaller frame and slightly softer eye shape.
Choose classic black frames in a variety of lens treatments including crystal green, bi-gradient, G-15 polarized and mirror styles. All Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Classic sunglasses are designed to offer an easy fit with a high level of visual clarity and protection.
THE WORLD SEEN THROUGH POLARIZED BLUE/GREEN GRADIENT LENSES
- For illustration purpose only. Actual results may vary.
- Gradient lenses follow the latest style trends in terms of shades and provide a wide range of colours creating exciting and unique looks.
- Gradient lenses are characterized by a smooth transition from a solid colour to a transparent shade of the same colour.
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce the brightness of shiny surfaces, like chrome, and large bodies of water. Polar lenses reduce reflections and enhance contrast. improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain.
BENEFITS OF POLARISED LENSES
Ray-Ban polarised lenses, the result of more than 70 years of innovation and research, block 99% of reflected light.
- Eliminate glare.
- Increase visual clarity.
- Enhance contrast.
- Reduce eye strain.
Frame colour: Tortoise
Lens Colour: Polarized Blue/Green Gradient
Frame material: Nylon
Lens Material: Glass
Lens Category: 3
Lens Technology: Polarised
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
All Ray-Ban eyewear is warranted against breakage due to material or workmanship defect for two (2) years from the date of purchase with a valid Proof of purchase. Ray-Ban’s warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Additionally, any alterations of Ray-Ban products (i.e. sunglasses fitted with non-Ray-Ban prescription lenses) will void warranty coverage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.