Serengeti Lia 8572 Dark Tortoise / Drivers Gradient Polarised Lenses
This exclusive feminine design was envisioned to turn heads. Perfect combination of beautiful curves, ultraglamorous cat-eye, and galvanized metal to give each pair a jewellery like finish that is sure to attract attention.
Driver Gradient Lens
- Category 2 to 3.
- Overcast to medium light conditions.
- Ideal for Driving and Everyday use.
- Available in polarized and non-polarized ultra-light mineral lenses.
- Absorbs 74% to 87% of the visible light, according to the lens.
- Blocks 85% to 93% of the blue light, according to the lens.
- Our Drivers Gradient lens was invented to help both pilots and drivers to read their instruments and see the world in perfect clarity. This lens is darker at the top and lighter at the bottom. Protecting your eyes from above while providing a clear view of the dashboard below. For pilots, our non-polarized Drivers Gradient finish is the preferred choice — capturing details at great distances without obscuring their view of the digital instruments in front of them.
- A full 20% thinner and lighter, our Borosilicate mineral glass lenses are finer than any other lens.
- Each Photochromic lens passes through a Hydrogen-fuelled Lehr furnace, which activates the Spectral Control® technology - with varying temperatures that determine the proprietary lens hue, making every pair of sunglasses unique.
- Chemically tempered to ensure scratch and impact resistance.
- Anti-reflective coating is added to the backside of the lens, cancelling the scattering light that causes reflective glare.
- Serengeti® Photochromic lenses are activated by the amount of UV radiation in the environment and engineered to transition from light to dark, progressively.
- Your eyes are always protected and receive the optimal amount of light needed at any times and in all weather conditions. You can discern shapes and colours more quickly while eliminating eyestrain.
- Spectral Control® Technology filters up to 96% of blue light, allowing only the beneficial and regulating turquoise blue light to pass through, to reduce blue blur and visible noise.
- It enhances a natural colour balance and improves contrasts and perception by acting like a "HD" visual equalizer to achieve the perfect mix of colors across all conditions. It selectively manages light wavelengths, distinguishing reds, greens, and yellows.
- Serengeti polarization technology eliminates 99.9% of disruptive glare from the four types of glare: distracting, discomforting, disabling, and blinding.
Frame Colour: Dark Tortoise
Lens Colour: Drivers Gradient
Frame Material: TR90 Nylon
Lens Material: Ultra-Light Mineral Lens
Lens Technology: Polarised, Photochromic, Spectral Control
Lens Category: 2 to 3
Made In Italy
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
All Serengeti eyewear comes with 2 years warranty against manufacturing faults from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to products which have been lost, altered, or damaged by misuse or failure to follow instructions provided. We do not warrant against normal wear, including lens scratching, lens breakage and accidental frame breakage. Alteration, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-genuine lenses will void this warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.