One of the most popular models from the Serengeti Nylon Rubber collection, Livio has an elegant and coloured rubber giving the frame a stylish flare to a sporty design.
- Category 3 to 3 in mineral lens
- Very bright light conditions.
- The polarized lens is ideal for boating activities.
- 555 nanometres marks the centre of light’s visible colour spectrum, right on the border of yellow and green. In low light conditions, this lens allows more yellow and green to pass through, creating soothing conditions for the eyes
- A full 20% thinner and lighter, our Borosilicate mineral glass lenses are finer than any other lens.
- Each Photochromic lens passes through a Hydrogen-fuelled Lehr furnace, which activates the Spectral Control® technology - with varying temperatures that determine the proprietary lens hue, making every pair of sunglasses unique.
- Chemically tempered to ensure scratch and impact resistance.
- Anti-reflective coating is added to the backside of the lens, cancelling the scattering light that causes reflective glare.
- Serengeti® Photochromic lenses are activated by the amount of UV radiation in the environment and engineered to transition from light to dark, progressively.
- Your eyes are always protected and receive the optimal amount of light needed at any times and in all weather conditions. You can discern shapes and colours more quickly while eliminating eyestrain.
- Spectral Control® Technology filters up to 96% of blue light, allowing only the beneficial and regulating turquoise blue light to pass through, to reduce blue blur and visible noise.
- It enhances a natural colour balance and improves contrasts and perception by acting like a "HD" visual equalizer to achieve the perfect mix of colors across all conditions. It selectively manages light wavelengths, distinguishing reds, greens, and yellows.
- Serengeti polarization technology eliminates 99.9% of disruptive glare from the four types of glare: distracting, discomforting, disabling, and blinding.
Frame Colour: Sanded Black with Gret Inside End Tips
Lens Colour: 555nm
Base Curve: 6
Lens Category: 3 to 3
Eye Size: 57
Bridge Size: 16
Temple Size: 140
RX available: Yes
Made in Italy
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.