Both modern and sporty, Linosa's half-rim design will delight those looking for dynamic lines and sporty styling.
- Category 3 to 3 in mineral lens
- Very bright light conditions.
- The polarized lens is ideal for boating activities.
- 555 nanometres marks the centre of light’s visible colour spectrum, right on the border of yellow and green. In low light conditions, this lens allows more yellow and green to pass through, creating soothing conditions for the eyes.
PhD™ 2.0 lens
- Built with NXT® technology and made from Trivex material, the PhD™ 2.0 lens is extremely light and thin, 75% lighter than glass, ultra-flexible, while also being highly impact and temperature resistant. This lens also offers a high optical clarity and avoids any distortion.
- The PhD™ 2.0 features hydro- and oleophobic front-side coatings, which help repel water, fingerprints, and debris.
- The exceptionally durable backside anti-fog treatment enables perfect vision and performance whatever the activity.
- Serengeti® Photochromic lenses are activated by the amount of UV radiation in the environment and engineered to transition from light to dark, progressively.
- Your eyes are always protected and receive the optimal amount of light needed at any times and in all weather conditions. You can discern shapes and colours more quickly while eliminating eyestrain.
- Spectral Control® Technology filters up to 96% of blue light, allowing only the beneficial and regulating turquoise blue light to pass through, to reduce blue blur and visible noise.
- It enhances a natural colour balance and improves contrasts and perception by acting like a "HD" visual equalizer to achieve the perfect mix of colors across all conditions. It selectively manages light wavelengths, distinguishing reds, greens, and yellows.
- Serengeti polarization technology eliminates 99.9% of disruptive glare from the four types of glare: distracting, discomforting, disabling, and blinding.
Frame Colour: Matte Black
Lens Colour: 555nm
Base Curve: 8
Lens Category: 2 to 3
Eye Size: 68
Bridge Size: 12
Temple Size: 136
RX available: Yes
Made in Japan
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
All Serengeti eyewear comes with 2 years warranty against manufacturing faults from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to products which have been lost, altered, or damaged by misuse or failure to follow instructions provided. We do not warrant against normal wear, including lens scratching, lens breakage and accidental frame breakage. Alteration, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-genuine lenses will void this warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.