Perfectly light-weight and comfortable that is sculpted by dynamic lines for a sleek sporty look.
- Category 2 to 3.
- Overcast to medium light conditions.
- Ideal for Driving and Everyday use.
- Launched in 1985, this ideal driving sunglass is the original and emblematic lens of Serengeti®. The amber-coloured Drivers lens enhances contrast and definition. It is engineered to distinguish red, green, and yellow colours, so they can pop in all environments. This is ideal for driving because it enhances colours and contrast, while lightening and darkening to provide optimal light transmission in any weather condition.
PhD™ 2.0 lens
- Built with NXT® technology and made from Trivex material, the PhD™ 2.0 lens is extremely light and thin, 75% lighter than glass, ultra-flexible, while also being highly impact and temperature resistant. This lens also offers a high optical clarity and avoids any distortion.
- The PhD™ 2.0 features hydro- and oleophobic front-side coatings, which help repel water, fingerprints, and debris.
- The exceptionally durable backside anti-fog treatment enables perfect vision and performance whatever the activity.
- Serengeti® Photochromic lenses are activated by the amount of UV radiation in the environment and engineered to transition from light to dark, progressively.
- Your eyes are always protected and receive the optimal amount of light needed at any times and in all weather conditions. You can discern shapes and colours more quickly while eliminating eyestrain.
- Spectral Control® Technology filters up to 96% of blue light, allowing only the beneficial and regulating turquoise blue light to pass through, to reduce blue blur and visible noise.
- It enhances a natural colour balance and improves contrasts and perception by acting like a "HD" visual equalizer to achieve the perfect mix of colors across all conditions. It selectively manages light wavelengths, distinguishing reds, greens, and yellows.
- Serengeti polarization technology eliminates 99.9% of disruptive glare from the four types of glare: distracting, discomforting, disabling, and blinding.
Frame Colour: Sanded Dark Brown
Lens Colour: Drivers
Base Curve: 8
Lens Category: 2 to 3
Eye Size: 64
Bridge Size: 15
Temple Size: 135
Fit: Medium- Large
RX available: Yes
Made in Japan
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.