Serengeti Modugno 8409 Matte Silver / 555nm Blue Polarised Lenses
Modugno captures the brand DNA throught its timeless look in an 8 base metal frame. It ensures high comfort thanks to its rubber end-tips, adjustable nose pads and flex hinges to cater for a wider fit.
555nm Blue Lens
- Category 2 to 3.
- Overcast to medium light conditions.
- Ideal for Everyday use.
- Available in polarized ultra-light mineral and PhD™ 2.0 lenses.
- As a beautiful variation of the 555nm®, the 555nm® Blue features a reflective blue dielectric mirror coating, which offers a category 2 to 3 555nm lens protection that reflects more glare and improves contrast.
- A full 20% thinner and lighter, our Borosilicate mineral glass lenses are finer than any other lens.
- Each Photochromic lens passes through a Hydrogen-fuelled Lehr furnace, which activates the Spectral Control® technology - with varying temperatures that determine the proprietary lens hue, making every pair of sunglasses unique.
- Chemically tempered to ensure scratch and impact resistance.
- Anti-reflective coating is added to the backside of the lens, cancelling the scattering light that causes reflective glare.
- Serengeti® Photochromic lenses are activated by the amount of UV radiation in the environment and engineered to transition from light to dark, progressively.
- Your eyes are always protected and receive the optimal amount of light needed at any times and in all weather conditions. You can discern shapes and colours more quickly while eliminating eyestrain.
- Spectral Control® Technology filters up to 96% of blue light, allowing only the beneficial and regulating turquoise blue light to pass through, to reduce blue blur and visible noise.
- It enhances a natural colour balance and improves contrasts and perception by acting like a "HD" visual equalizer to achieve the perfect mix of colors across all conditions. It selectively manages light wavelengths, distinguishing reds, greens, and yellows.
- Serengeti polarization technology eliminates 99.9% of disruptive glare from the four types of glare: distracting, discomforting, disabling, and blinding.
Frame Colour: Matte Silver
Lens Colour: Blue Mirror
Base Curve: 8
Lens Category: 2 to 3
Eye Size: 64
Bridge Size: 16
Temple Size: 130
Made in Japan
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
All Serengeti eyewear comes with 2 years warranty against manufacturing faults from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to products which have been lost, altered, or damaged by misuse or failure to follow instructions provided. We do not warrant against normal wear, including lens scratching, lens breakage and accidental frame breakage. Alteration, misuse, abuse, or installation of non-genuine lenses will void this warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.