Serengeti Pistoia 8300-AU Matte Dark Tortoise / Drivers Polarised Lenses
Serengeti Pistoia 8300-AU Polarised Glass Photochromic
- May not be available in all stores
- Price when purchasing instore may vary
Classic yet sporty frame that works perfectly for me with a larger fit. Easy transition piece from outdoor activite to a dress-up occassion as it's the perfect balance of sporty and classic.
- Category 2 to 3.
- Overcast to medium light conditions.
- Ideal for Driving and Everyday use.
- Launched in 1985, this ideal driving sunglass is the original and emblematic lens of Serengeti®. The amber-coloured Drivers lens enhances contrast and definition. It is engineered to distinguish red, green, and yellow colours, so they can pop in all environments. This is ideal for driving because it enhances colours and contrast, while lightening and darkening to provide optimal light transmission in any weather condition from above while providing a clear view of the dashboard below.
- A full 20% thinner and lighter, our Borosilicate mineral glass lenses are finer than any other lens.
- Each Photochromic lens passes through a Hydrogen-fuelled Lehr furnace, which activates the Spectral Control® technology - with varying temperatures that determine the proprietary lens hue, making every pair of sunglasses unique.
- Chemically tempered to ensure scratch and impact resistance.
- Anti-reflective coating is added to the backside of the lens, cancelling the scattering light that causes reflective glare.
- Serengeti® Photochromic lenses are activated by the amount of UV radiation in the environment and engineered to transition from light to dark, progressively.
- Your eyes are always protected and receive the optimal amount of light needed at any times and in all weather conditions. You can discern shapes and colours more quickly while eliminating eyestrain.
- Spectral Control® Technology filters up to 96% of blue light, allowing only the beneficial and regulating turquoise blue light to pass through, to reduce blue blur and visible noise.
- It enhances a natural colour balance and improves contrasts and perception by acting like a "HD" visual equalizer to achieve the perfect mix of colors across all conditions. It selectively manages light wavelengths, distinguishing reds, greens, and yellows.
- Serengeti polarization technology eliminates 99.9% of disruptive glare from the four types of glare: distracting, discomforting, disabling, and blinding.
Frame Colour: Matte Dark Tortoise
Lens Colour: Drivers
Base Curve: 8
Lens Category: 2 to 3
Eye Size: 64
Bridge Size: 17
Temple Size: 130
RX available: Yes
Made in Italy
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.