Ray-Ban Chromance RB3604CH 121/A2-62 Tortoise / Brown Mirror Polarised Lenses
Get ready to turn up the Chromance lenses on this new rectangular frame in classic metal colours and nylon temples. Featuring Ray-Ban’s iconic logo, this style is absolutely second to none.
THE WORLD SEEN THROUGH POLARIZED BROWN MIRROR LENSES
- For illustration purpose only. Actual results may vary.
- Mirror lenses act like a one-way mirror. They are made of a lens covered by mirror coating of a given colour.
- The mirror coating decreases the amount of light passing through these lenses making them ideal for sunny days.
- The mirror coating helps to reduce glare for even greater visual comfort, deflects envious glances and gives you that unique look.
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce the brightness of shiny surfaces, like chrome, and large bodies of water. Polar lenses reduce reflections and enhance contrast. improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain.
BENEFITS OF POLARISED LENSES
Ray-Ban polarised lenses, the result of more than 70 years of innovation and research, block 99% of reflected light.
- Eliminate glare.
- Increase visual clarity.
- Enhance contrast.
- Reduce eye strain.
CHROMANCE – AMPLIFY YOUR ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
The most advanced sun lens technology ever developed by Ray-Ban, Chromance was designed with the outdoor athlete in mind. Combining polarized protection with colour enhancement, this lens brings game changing benefits.
- A sun lens for outdoor use
- High contrast pigments intensify and clarify colour for better detail recognition.
- Polar filters protect eyes and eliminate glare so you can see more clearly and react quicker.
- Anti-reflection coating helps you see and track moving objects in your periphery.
- Hydrophobic treatment repels water and finger marks so nothing can slow you down.
Frame material: Steel
Lens Material: Plastic
Frame colour: Light Brown; Tortoise
Lenses: Polarized Brown Mirror Chromance
Lens Category: 3
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
All Ray-Ban eyewear is warranted against breakage due to material or workmanship defect for two (2) years from the date of purchase with a valid Proof of purchase. Ray-Ban’s warranty program does not cover scratched lenses. Additionally, any alterations of Ray-Ban products (i.e. sunglasses fitted with non-Ray-Ban prescription lenses) will void warranty coverage.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.