Designed with our past designs in mind, the Pacifica pays homage to the iconic wrap around frames that started the Otis hype. This wrap frame features non-slip nose and temple pads to provide an undisguised no nonsense look. The perfect pair of sunnies for long days on the water, Pacifica is strikingly comfortable, tried-and-true wherever your path leads next. This frame inlcudes Otis' latest lens tech, Light Improvement Technology, which helps you see the finer things in life.
- Light Improvement Technology
- Scratch-resistant mineral glass lenses
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Handmade acetate frames
- Viscottica hinges with stainless steel screws
- 8 Base Lens Curve
LIT Lens Technology
Light Improvement Technology is the next evolution in OTIS Mineral Glass lenses. The OTIS L.I.T lens offers clarity through colour-enhancement by lifting primary colours in your surrounds while blocking out inter-primary shades to make your vision more vivid and precise. Add to this a Japanese polarised layer to cut glare, a hydrophobic layer to eliminate fogging, and an anti-reflective layer to keep things sharp, you have a new way of looking at the world.
- Colour Enhancement The L.I.T Lens provides a superior combination of visual acuity, illuminated contrast and improved depth perception.
- A.R Technology Proprietary multi-layer anti-reflective technology within the L.I.T lens reduces an industry-leading 99.9% of light reflection that typically bounces off the convex internal surface of a sunglass lens.
- Hydrophobic Technology The L.I.T lens carries a proprietary hydrophobic treatment that was specifically designed and chemically bonded to OTIS’ mineral-glass lenses.
- Polarised – Glare Elimination: The polarised L.I.T lens uses exclusively Japanese polarisation filters within OTIS’ renowned mineral glass lenses.
- UV and HEV Protection – Eye Health: L.I.T proprietary lens technology cuts 100% of harmful ultra-violet A and ultra-violet B light as well as providing protection from high energy, or high-frequency visible light to a world-leading 430nm compared to industry standard 400nm
All OTIS fixed-tint lenses block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and HEV light to provide superior protection from solar damage causing intraocular melanoma and macular degeneration, as well as reducing eye fatigue and reducing the visible signs of aging, while maintaining true colour and depth perception.
Lens Base Curve
Lens 'Base Curve' is a measure of the front curvature of the lens. The higher the number, the greater the curve. 4 and 6 base lenses are generally flatter across the front. 8 base lenses have a greater curve for a more 'wrapped' look.
Handmade Acetate Frames
Made with premium quality acetate (originating from renewable resources wood pulp & cotton fibre), the ideal material for making durable eyewear. Its hue is embedded within the product rather than sprayed onto the surface, retaining colour brightness and preventing peeling & fading. OTIS handmade frames have stainless steel wires injected into the temples for adjustability - a task best performed by an Eye Care Professional.
OTIS frames are produced with high quality 3-, 5- and 7-barrel hinges. These premium grade Vissottica brand hinges are extremely durable and boast 100% corrosion resistance.
Frame Colour: Matte Black
Lens Colour: L.I.T Grey Polarised
Eye Size: 60
Bridge Size: 17
Temple Length: 130
Base Curve: 8
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Otis sunglasses have warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the expected lifetime of the sunglasses. Damage to lenses, frames, and other components due to normal wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
All warranty claims must be accompanied with a proof of purchase.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.