Maui Jim Puka 556-17M
Puka is the Hawaiian word for “hole” and has aptly been applied to our latest frame with geometric apertures. Constructed of lightweight, pure titanium, Puka is an amalgamation of retro-small and futuristic detailing with tiny visual surprises awaiting onlookers. Further complemented by our most advanced lens material, MauiBrilliant™, your views will be nearly as crisp as with glass, but with just a fraction of the weight
Frame Colour: Matte Silver
Lens Colour: Neutral Grey
KEY STYLE FEATURES:
- Material: Pure titanium
- Hinge Designs: Fixed bridge with adjustable nosepads, traditional hinge
- Style Category: Classic
- Fit: Unisex, Small
- Face Shapes: Oval, Round and Heart Shaped
- Bi-Gradient Mirror
Finishing Treatments & Lens Technology:
- PolarizedPlus2® lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of harmful UV
- MauiBrilliant™ is the most advanced lens material from Maui Jim that features optics nearly as clear as glass with just one-third of the weight
- Optically correct, distortion-free lenses feature patented lens treatments and rare earth elements.
- Color and clarity are enhanced using natural light.
Country of Origin: Japan
- Eye Size: 48
- DBL: 22
- Temple: 145
|Unit Of Measure||Each|
|Type||Genuine Maui Jim Product|
Maui Jim sunglasses are warranted to the original purchaser for two full years from the date of purchase against any defect in materials and workmanship, when purchased from an authorized Maui Jim reseller. Maui Jim will repair or replace, at our option, any pair of Maui Jim sunglasses found to be defective – exclusive of damage caused by improper or unreasonable use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear, including lens scratching or accidental breakage. This warranty does not cover shipping cost.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes Hats, Thongs and Sunglasses users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.