Maui Jim Opihi H547-16 Gold / HCL Bronze
Maui Jim Opihi H547-16
- May not be available in all stores
- Price when purchasing instore may vary
In Hawaiian, ‘opihi is the word for an aquatic snail with a shallow conical shell—also known as limpets. The base of their shells are almost perfectly round, and also happen to be the inspiration of our latest style of the same name. Our version of ‘Opihi is an over-sized fashion frame constructed of resilient, lightweight, and pure titanium. Added visual interest is drawn from the distinctive, projecting top line of the double bridge.
Key Style Features:
- Material: Pure Titanium
- Bridge & Hinge Designs: Double bridge with adjustable, non-slip silicone nose pads and traditional hinge
- Style Category: Fashion
- Fit: Female, Medium
- Face Shapes: Oval, Triangle, Oblong, Square
- Bi-Gradient Mirror, Blue Mirror or Pink Mirror
FINISHING TREATMENTS & LENS TECHNOLOGY:
- PolarizedPlus2® lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare and block 100% of harmful UV.
- MauiBrilliant™ is the most advanced lens material from Maui Jim that features optics nearly as clear as glass with just one-third of the weight.
- Optically correct, distortion-free lenses feature patented lens treatments and rare earth elements. Colour and clarity are enhanced using natural light.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Maui Jim sunglasses are warranted to the original purchaser for two full years from the date of purchase against any defect in materials and workmanship, when purchased from an authorized Maui Jim reseller. Maui Jim will repair or replace, at our option, any pair of Maui Jim sunglasses found to be defective – exclusive of damage caused by improper or unreasonable use. This warranty does not apply to normal wear, including lens scratching or accidental breakage. This warranty does not cover shipping cost.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BrightEyes users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.